Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lunch With a Loved One

Liv, Pink and Addie at recess

Today was Lunch With a Loved One at Olivia's school. I was so flattered to learn that she considered me to be a loved one.

It was a beautiful day, uncharacteristically warm for mid-March.

We had lunch with Olivia and a few of her friends, then we went out for recess. This was so fun! I loved getting to see Olivia in her school. I always wonder what my people do when they're away from me and today I got a little glimpse. I loved seeing her classroom and joining her for lunch in the cafeteria. I especially enjoyed recess. I'm told this is not uncommon.

School looks like an awesome way to pass a day.

1 comment:

The Petition´s Blog said...

Would you like to make something special to the Planet? Visit http://allpetitions.blogspot.com/ and find out! ^^