Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Day, Another Beach


Okay, I gotta tell you. I like this placement a lot. I have been in this house less than two months and I have been to the beach twice. I really like the beach.

This time we went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

I told you about my beach romance. But there was more.

I hung out with some frogs.


I saw the Statue of Liberty. (I always thought she'd be bigger. And in New York.)


I went to the Ripley's (Believe it or Not) Aquarium. (With Shelby and Olivia)


And the KISS Coffeehouse.

And hung out with a pirate. AARRRRR!


I found some hieroglyphics that looked like they might have been based on distant relatives.


And I ate a lot of Salt Water Taffy.


I got my feet wet watching the sun rise over the ocean. It was cold, but still pretty awesome.

I had a great time in Myrtle Beach and I can't wait to see what future adventures await me! I am having the time of my life! Whoot!


No comments: